An interesting post on Mumbrella questions why Australian film distributors are not using social media to cost effectively promote the films on their list. It takes a look at how poorly a couple of recent films, Not Suitable For Children & The King is Dead, were treated by the distributors as they neglected and mishandled [...]
A question that keeps coming up is how do we build audience for our indie films and content. Without the huge marketing budgets of Hollywood films, so few people get to hear about our indie films much less see them. Today I’m going to take you through it, with some free online tools to help, [...]
- Crowdfunding The Tunnel One Dollar at a Time August 2, 2010
- Can Indie Filmmakers Survive ‘Free’? March 16, 2010
- Piracy : Everyone’s At It March 2, 2010
- The Cosmonaut Model for Crowdfunding & Crowdsourcing January 14, 2010
- Crowdfunding Indie Film : Biracy (case study) January 1, 2010
- Founder Institute Graduates December 12, 2012
- Development sprint October 27, 2012
- Founder Institute Top Ten October 10, 2012
- Crisis of confidence September 28, 2012
- hunchproof September 16, 2012
- Luci Temple: Hey Suse, I agree completely :) Jon Reiss is one f...
- suse cairns: So here's a little out of the box thinking for yo...
- Founder Institute Startup Accelerator | Luci Temple - Indie Marketing for filmmakers & startups: [...] Digital Entrepreneurship masterclass program...
- Luci Temple: Hi Mac, I agree! It does get increasingly confusin...
- Mac: I saw the Mumbrella piece too - but felt bad about...