- Crowdfunding The Tunnel One Dollar at a Time August 2, 2010
- Can Indie Filmmakers Survive ‘Free’? March 16, 2010
- Piracy : Everyone’s At It March 2, 2010
- The Cosmonaut Model for Crowdfunding & Crowdsourcing January 14, 2010
- Crowdfunding Indie Film : Biracy (case study) January 1, 2010
- Founder Institute Graduates December 12, 2012
- Development sprint October 27, 2012
- Founder Institute Top Ten October 10, 2012
- Crisis of confidence September 28, 2012
- hunchproof September 16, 2012
- Anita Putri: Wow! Thank You! I Always Needed To Write On My Blo...
- Luci Temple: Hey Suse, I agree completely :) Jon Reiss is one f...
- suse cairns: So here's a little out of the box thinking for yo...
- Founder Institute Startup Accelerator | Luci Temple - Indie Marketing for filmmakers & startups: [...] Digital Entrepreneurship masterclass program...
- Luci Temple: Hi Mac, I agree! It does get increasingly confusin...
$135k project artifice audience australian beached whale biracy cafepress case study copyright infringement crowdfunding crowd funding crowd sourcing crowdsourcing development digital distribution fandom film business film case study film funding film marketing founder institute freeconomics freemium freemium business model indie film indie film business model indie filmmaker indie filmmaking marketing multi platform my million dollar movie piracy self distribution short film social media startup Star Wreck struggling writer t-shirt economy the cosmonaut transmedia Trapped viral webseries Youtube